|Functie||Project Manager Workforce|
|Datum van plaatsing|
We are a Dutch software company with a revolutionary approach to Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) and Supply Chain Optimization software solutions. Our passion for delivering real value has made us the fastest growing APS company in the world, with over 345 employees in 10 offices on 4 continents. As we continue expanding, you can expect many exciting opportunities to grow your career in new fields and locations.
“It is all about the people. As a Quintiq Project Manager, I work with people who love what they do. Together, we strive to successfully implement software projects”
You enjoy working with people. You have a passion for what you do, and you are a true team player. You are energetic and flexible. You communicate well, and know how to bring out the best in others. You have managed software implementations and you are ready to take your project management skills to the next level. As a Quintiq Project Manager for the Business Unit Workforce Optimization, you will play a key role in implementing our solutions.
The Federal Aviation Authority, Brussels Airport, The Royal Flying Doctor Service, ANWB, KLM, and G4S Belgium are just a few of the many organizations around the world that are benefiting from the happier, more efficient workplace Quintiq enables, through efficient and effective planning and scheduling of resources.
• Run successful Quintiq projects resulting in happy customers, by
o coordinating the activities of Quintiq Specialists, Business Consultants, Technical Consultants, Algorithm experts and the customer
o seeing projects through, from kick off right to an exciting iterative development phase in which you orchestrate daily Quintiq-customer interactions before the final ‘go live’
• Monitor and provide coaching for projects executed with the help of our partners (SAP, Capgemini, IBM, Ab Ovo and Accenture)
• Contribute to the development and improvement of our implementation methodology and own state-of-the-are project management tools
|Functie eisen |
• A master’s or bachelor’s degree
• (Software) implementation experience as a Project Manager, preferably with APS, SCM and ERP-like implementations
• Strong communication, motivational and conflict handling skills
• A solid understanding of iterative development and object-oriented programming is recommended
An excellent command of English and a good command of either Dutch, German or Italian.
Excellent working conditions and good primary and secondary benefits that include flexible working hours, company car and profit sharing.
Interested? Please send your resume as soon as possible to [email protected]
The procedure will end on 21 february 2012.
We will reply in a couple of days.