|Functie||Online Marketeer Recruitment|
|Functie groep||Commercieel / Verkoop|
|Branche||Advies- onderzoeks- en communicatiebureaus|
|Datum van plaatsing||17-09-2012|
WTS Energy is a high level manpower supply & recruitment services company to the global oil and gas industry. We supply recruitment and high level Manpower supply (Consultants) services to our Clients around the world. WTS Energy is fully focused on the oil and energy industry, with most of our work in the upstream and midstream (facilities, & EPC) part of the business. We have offices in Houston, The Netherlands, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Jordan, Iraq, Yemen, Nigeria and India and we support many clients around the world.
WTS Energy is experiencing continued growth in the exciting and interesting international energy business.
WTS Energy operates in a global industry.
The coordination of how we attract the best candidates quickly and how we can best communicate with our candidates in the global market place is a complex task.
It includes the best use of our existing recruitment software, job sites, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets.
We are also reviewing our candidate handling systems to improve our recruitment & manpower service.
We are looking for a hands on recruitment and software background professional to help us improve our business processes and train the Recruiters on the best use of tools.
Job will include:
• International travel to visit our locations and train our colleagues
• Training & coaching the organization on a daily basis, using Skype and other tools
• Recruitment coordination of how to best use networking and software tools to improve the efficiency of our recruitment team globally.
• Improve communication with our candidates by implementing the best tools
• selection of state of the art recruitment software tools
• Internet marketing
• Training on the best use of Recruitment Tools and the best Recruitment work process
• One of the main tasks is to create and manage the Social Media Strategy
The role is diverse and focuses on recruitment & the use of software & IT processes to improve the recruitment process.
You are a BSc degree or MSc qualified, self-driven, highly motivated professional with a minimum of 5 years work experience. Preferably you have hands on experience in (some) of the following fields:
- Recruitment & candidate handling
- IT / Software & Software implementation projects
- In depth understanding of software applications
- Marketing and communication experience
- LinkedIn, Social Media& Internet recruitment
- International operations
- Training & implementation
- Managing of software change projects
- SEO, SEM and PPC
You must be fluent in speaking, writing and reading English and willing to travel internationally when needed. You will be working in a multi-cultural environment with colleagues from over 10 nationalities.
- This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing international organization within the oil, gas & new energy industry.
- An attractive and competitive basic salary dependent upon career level, education and experience
- A rewarding bonus scheme
- Additional benefits including 26 days holidays, pension contribution, lunch plan etc
- A challenging fast paced role in an international, friendly and encouraging team environment
- Being part of a successful fast growing company with Dutch roots, but a global attitude
- The ability to make a difference and be successful on an individual basis
The procedure will end on November 7th 2012.